Frogg Toggs

When I was a young fellow I would hunt in any kind of weather and it did not bother me much, today I am pretty much a fair weather boy when it comes to hunting especially in downpours. Now that being said, having to do farm chores every day there are times like today when I have no choice and am out there getting them done in a downpour. I have some pretty fair rain gear that does what it is supposed to do but it is heavy and made from some type of rubber that when temps are hot you will sweat bullets wearing it.

Last fall I decided to try a suit of light weight Frogg Toggs for when the weather got milder, got the Real Tree All Sport rain suit and today I put it to the test for a couple of hours in pouring rain doing my chores. I really like this suit especially it's light weight and roomy fit that does not constrict movement at all. When all said and done my clothes underneath were totally dry, it worked great. How long it will hold up under hard use I can not say so time will tell.

The camo looks good and if I have a mind to go for a Turkey hunt sometime this rainy week I would have no problem wearing it.

All and all a thumbs up.

Al

• Like 2

• 5 months later...