New guy from MO

Vector

I was invited to join the site by phade (and a couple others) after he gigged me into it. :)

I have yet to get many directions besides MO to hunt, but I am very interested in all parts of the US.

I am ate up with the 'mechanics' of all kinds of hunting and fishing you could say. I always want to know why they bite, why the move at a certain time of day or year, etc. I always call is 'playing chess'. I am MUCH more in it all for the pursuit rather than the actual kill. What made you get right on the dot.

More than anything else, I like setting others up for success. If I can get a kid or a new hunter on their first turkey, I am just as happy as they are.

I like it all, but I am ate up with turkey hunting, archery hunting deer, blood tracking deer with my dogs (for exercise, learning more, seeing new ground....but not for coin. No matter how much someone wants to pay me to make a big trip, I don't accept any kind of fee. Me and the pups just do it for the fun of it), and my family and I are also ate up with catching big flatheads on 5-9 hook trotlines. Crappie fishing and bass fishing keeps us busy too, along with the occasional waterfowl trip.

I look forward to figuring out picture posting.

Thank you all,

Vector (Vince)

Edited by Vector
  • Like 1

Vector Grunt Calls Vince, Hello!

I bought a couple of your calls a couple weeks ago.  I think they will be a GREAT addition to my bag of tricks and look forward to using them. 

How long have you been building them?  What other calls do you make?

Larry

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am going to respectfully wait to start talking about calls when I hear back from the owner of HuntingNY. I do not want to offend any owners or admin, or any other advertisers.

I am looking forward to diving into the site these next two evenings.

Vector