Plastic Water Bottles

Five Seasons

Anything other than hot drinks, I use the small Gadorade  bottles. They are a way thicker plastic and don't "Krinkle" and make that loud, piss you off, noise. I would guess they are about 12 oz. or so. One will  last me at least the morning or evening sit.

I use a metal water bottle during some "save the earth, use less plastic bottles" event of some sort I stumbled into. For longer trips, I use a plastic Nalgene bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Elmo

Same as the other guys but during the cold winter hunts I have a camel pack...I fil lit with hot water(be careful how hot ,tap hot) and put it on under my hunting coat...it keeps my back warm against those very cold trees and as it cools I can sip warm water to keep my core warm...seems to work very well for me. I tend to want to cough less drinking warm water...

I use a metal water bottle during some "save the earth, use less plastic bottles" event of some sort I stumbled into. For longer trips, I use a plastic Nalgene bottle.

I have a 32 nalgene too. To bulky and too heavy if full. Really only need like 10oz.

Something about the woods that adds 50 decibels to everything , the first time i tried to eat a powerbar in my stand i went hungry because it was so friggin loud , now i put them sandwhich bags before i hit the woods.

Ha I do the same.

Something about the woods that adds 50 decibels to everything , the first time i tried to eat a powerbar in my stand i went hungry because it was so friggin loud , now i put them sandwhich bags before i hit the woods.

I have many experiences with eating frozen Powerbars. The drool factor is awesome trying to gnaw on the frozen bar.   I drool more than usual

I have a 32 nalgene too. To bulky and too heavy if full. Really only need like 10oz.

They sell them in different sizes. I never bought a smaller one since I have that metal one I bought at some fund raiser so I might as well use that but I'm sure you can find a right sized Nalgene.

Years ago I got this plastic bladder thing called a Platypus.  It has a sipping nipple cap on it, so you don't need to unscrew the cap to drink from it, and as the fluid level goes down, you flatten the bottle to squeeze the air out and it won't make noise.  It holds 20 fluid oz and weighs about 1 oz when empty.  Best thing I ever bought for water while hunting.  I don't know if they even sell them anymore.