Ouchy

Dom

Sorry to hear that ,heal up well.

I work as a firefighter on a Truck Co. So I'm on ladders a lot,last week opened the roof on a ripping attic fire,but I'm almost ready to,hire guys to clean my gutters .

The class 3 ladders most have at home and even the class 1 's are nothing like the ones we use on the job.

Then add in if I fall at work I'm covered ,fall at home ,I'm out of work......

It's a long season I'd like to,think you could sit in a blind sometime during gun.

Dam that sucks Dom!  Hope you have a speedy recovery and make up for it in rifle season with a pathetic slob of a buck!  Now I don't want to go up and do my gutters!  It scares me every time, so much for stupid gutter guards.  Hope you get well soon and nothing is damaged permanently.  Prayers sent.

Well went to Dr yesterday for Mri still no answer from them.Dr said exrays showed blood around my wrist so hope by Monday I get some results.It to myself is not good have lost feeling in my pinky on shooting hand what a pain

Don't give up on the rifle yet.  I fractured a thumb years ago.  They put me in a cast ending just before my elbow.  Still could pull the trigger, but had to cut up an old hunting jacket around the sleeves to let the cast through.  If they cast it, hope it's not past the elbow.  With some luck, you won't need it and it'll have a temporary brace for a couple of weeks.  Good luck and we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Listen to the Drs on what you can and shouldn't do.  Once "recovered" ease back into things and don't push yourself too hard to re-injure.  Follow the PT instructions to get use back.  The less swelling from the surgery, the easier the recovery should be.  Ice down as instructed.

My uncle had to miss a season a few years ago due to cyst restricting movement of his index finger on trigger hand.  Required surgery to remove it and has to watch out for tunnel-carpel syndrome since.  He still helped getting stands out and checking for sign to target hunting area that year.  We family hunted for years together so we shared the meat.  Hopefully someone can do the same for you while you are on the injured list so you don't miss out on fresh venison.