Do you think this is the same buck with a busted brow tine?

Buckstopshere

I think I've got two different bucks on one property, hitting my zip-tied overhanging branches...things are just starting here in Allegany County. The one was photoed a week ago on 10/8, the other last night (10/15) at two different zip-tied scrape sites. They could be the same buck, just with a broken brow, but I don't think so...Do you think it is the same buck or different critters?

post-245-0-85234400-1413487927_thumb.jpg

post-245-0-96392900-1413487947_thumb.jpg

I think they are two different bucks.  Look similar but his L/S Rack looks slightly off.  R/S in pic.

His Left side main beam is bent up in the first pic, not so in the second.  Def 2 different bucks good luck with them, 2 nice bucks.

Edited by NFA-ADK

Right, they look different now if one compares the brow tines. But the first one was taken on Oct. 8, the second on Oct. 15th. The brow tine could have been broken in a fight. The broken brow tine should not be used as criteria for that reason... imo. Seems like here in Allegany County bucks break their antlers up as a rule...not an exception.

Some hunters think it is the same deer...see above. I think they are different mainly because of the body shape as much as anything...I think the second buck looks older, heavier, more  of a pot gut, and more of a square muzzle.