Scat ID please.

Elmo

I see your shooting the Montec. My favorite broad head

I shoot both, the Montec G5 and the Rage 2. I have yet to get a bow kill under my belt so I don't know which one I like better. I carry both and it's really a enie, meenie, mynie, mo as far as which one I'll nock when I get to my spot. I do stalk with the G5 though because the Rage blades tend to come loose when bumped against brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Someone told me that coon crap can have a variety of roundworm that's fatal to humans. Anyone know anything about that?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yes, be careful when in contact with it. I've finally learned to shine my flashlight at base of my turkey tree(s) before sitting down in the dark 

how did you even decipher a full sentence from that? I have a good amount of intellect, but come on we're already talking about crap. Do we really need 11 year old verbage? lol

My sentence was not finished my way of talking typeing is not the greatest.What I said was to my eye they meaning the 2 scat's in the picture looked like they were 2 different animal's.