Just shot a monster...

StevieSacs

Great job sacs ... Congrats on a beauty buck and a great story to be remembers for a long time. I, too, am in westchester and a bit curious about the whereabouts of your trophy success. I promise I won't steal your spot since I only hunt a management program in westchester - rest of my hunting is upstate.

Nice deer!

What butcher do you use in Westchester?  I am guessing Amato's?  I brought my doe there on Sunday...first time I have used him.

Hey Man,

Yea I dropped it off at Amato's at like 8am yesterday morning.  I actually saw a doe and a spike hanging when I was dropping him off, maybe it was yours.  

Guys seemed real nice and I think it will be ready tomorrow. Can't wait to get my meat and cape!

• Like 1

Sweet buck, glad it worked out for you!  I have sent arrows flying and thought afterwards ... was the pin even on him?  Haha its crazy ... buck fever that is.

First time hunting ever I had a buck come in 30 minutes into the sit.  Just sitting at the base of a tree not really knowing much about it.   I was so nervous I put the pin on him, but didn't look through the peep.   

I think i had practiced for 4 months before the season and it all went right out the window.   I was lucky enough that i had seen this big guy coming in from about 75 yards away.  I actually told myself to calm down and take a deep breath to try and relax.   I've never in my life felt a rush like that.

I even had my Go-Pro on me too, but i was too nervous to turn it on and put the head mount on!  Would have been amazing to have caught that all on video

First time hunting ever I had a buck come in 30 minutes into the sit.  Just sitting at the base of a tree not really knowing much about it.   I was so nervous I put the pin on him, but didn't look through the peep.   

I think i had practiced for 4 months before the season and it all went right out the window.   I was lucky enough that i had seen this big guy coming in from about 75 yards away.  I actually told myself to calm down and take a deep breath to try and relax.   I've never in my life felt a rush like that.

I even had my Go-Pro on me too, but i was too nervous to turn it on and put the head mount on!  Would have been amazing to have caught that all on video

He heard your heart pounding through your chest !!