Opening Weekend main frame 10 with stickers

Four Season Whitetail's

Great buck!

What do you mean "north and south property"?

Thanks All.  This was one of those unexpected deals. Hunted a great buck on the park over the weekend and got blown out of the tree Sunday morning with all that wind so i did some work around the camp and headed home early. Did some work around here for a few hours and then decided about 530 to take a walk out back and maybe take a doe for canning.. My kid decided to go along for the walk which was nice, Anyways my back Alfalfa field is still within few of the farm so we were still within view of the house. We figured we would just sit in the hedgerow being it was so late. We were not there 5 minutes and this guy stepped out of a nasty bedding area that i never go into as its in the middle of 700 acres of beans and corn. Just glad we had the 300Wby Mag with us this time as he was out there a ways. Far enough that i did not get a pass through but he folded up at the shot. 

A buddy had jumped 2 bucks early last week while duck hunting that one was a big 8 he said 120 range so i thought at the shot it was probably him but he says he knows for sure that buck was pushing 20 wide and just a ghost white rack with 4 on each side so when we walked up to him it was a little shock. I never run cams or bother them during the summer cept maybe some glassing so i never saw this guy before... Nice time to meet him for sure. Great Animal!

Maybe i should have said North and West as my other property/farm is down bordering the park. I really love bow over gun when it comes to hunting and bucks like this are my passion when it comes to bow hunting and i dont want to screw myself but i will now say if i get an arrow in the buck i saw and am chasing every Fri,Sat,Sun on the park untill i get him or bust...I will not be putting this one on the wall...Man he is a brute but lives in a very rough area and with the rut coming on it wont be easy.

• Like 2