Rut update....still waiting in 7m

NYbuck50

I am in morrisville and they have started as of Mon from we have seen I counted 5 diff bucks on my watch from 7-11:30.my buddy was 300 yds away and he seen 3.we went back on wed and the top where we hunt was tore up I counted at least 7-10 scrapes and I seen 4 rubs that where not there on mon.so I would say by all that action over night it is getting to be that time.

Nothing as of yet in 3N/3S. A few scrapes here and there and I've heard of a few young bucks running does but this last week I sat two full days and didn't see a single deer in high traffic areas. I'm thinking with next weeks cool down it should finally get kickin

Same. My dad sat dark to dark Mon-Wed in 3N and saw nothing Mon and Tues and only 4 does Wed. I'll be out all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished up 3 days of all day sitting in 7p seen 4 different bucks all were just walking along eating and completely ignored the grunt call. Also saw 14 does mostly grouped up. A few fresh rubs and only 2 fresh scrapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7H - I have been going out for the past 3 weekends, 1st weekend, nothing, 2nd weekend one lone rub about 150 yd from the stand, went out yesterday and found 4 new rubs about 50 yds from the stand and a nice fresh scrape. Its amazing what a few weeks can do to deer behavior! I am counting down to Saturday Morning!