A very smelly morning

ants

Winter cabbage is still in the field, on the farm I hunt. Yesterdays hot weather must have got them percolating because the woods reeked of them this morning. I mean reeked! The wind off of the field was right in my face.  Then ,at around 8:30, the local coffee processing plant started to roast the beans and I got a strong  combination of old fart burnt toast smell. I think Im a little dizzy from it.

Winter cabbage is still in the field, on the farm I hunt. Yesterdays hot weather must have got them percolating because the woods reeked of them this morning. I mean reeked! The wind off of the field was right in my face.  Then ,at around 8:30, the local coffee processing plant started to roast the beans and I got a strong  combination of old fart burnt toast smell. I think Im a little dizzy from it.

LOL, Paul DeLima's??  Smells great when I drive by during the day.

lol..... take that and add a day old puke pile...those were the feet of a guy that use to come to camp every year...OMG  he came from work...slept in his clothes never bathed until he left one week later  seriuosly..I never understood why Dad invited him..nice guy and all but....eewwwwwww