Reminder: Extra DMP's available tomorrow

turkeyfeathers

How fast do they usually go?  I'm not free until 11.  Does anyone think it's worth it to try for 9f?

they say there are extra for that area, so I would say it's worth trying......the question is how many are available? I would say make the time and get down to an issuing agent asap.

How fast do they usually go?  I'm not free until 11.  Does anyone think it's worth it to try for 9f?

No 9F  What the hay !? Website listed as available and no go at Dicks. Even called Johnson's. Those are the last to ever go. Can't figure out why DEC website doesn't jive with computers. I love New York !

• Like 1

I tried to go to Wal-Mart a 1245 last night but they didn't have anyone working in the sporting good department so I called the north t onawanda location and they said they also don't have an employee for that department until 8 am now I'm at my kids hockey practice. I was wondering if anyone knows if they are still having issues this morning with the permits? I want to get a 9f

Called Johnson's just now. Still a snafu. There's other WMU's not showing up as available too. Girl said they tried calling DEC with no answer. Keep calling but 9F is usually readily available after everything else gets claimed. Good luck. I made the mistake of grabbing 2 8G's . Wanted one 8G and one 9F. 

Tried for one of the open units at 8:45am and it was closed. This was one of the units always available for xtra and DEC always complains there are too many deer and they need special seasons created to kill more deer. so how could the unit be closed by 8:45am for xtra tags?  It was on the list as available. DEC wasted my time this morning.  Pretty sure there is an error.