donation deer...

growalot

Well he is down at the eldely gentlemans home and He looked at me and said...you have no idea what a life saver this is for me...I actually could see it...he had another young couple there to help hang and skin him so he can cut it up...

You guys know I pass young buck and have eaten tag soup..... but I can tell you as of now this is the best deer of my life...I have absolutley no regrets shooting that 6pt to donate this morning....he had tears in his eyes when we left...best day in the woods ever...and what a sigh of releif.......but man I need to go soak my knee ...WOW

• Like 11

Thanks guys...and thanks to all the other hunters that donate as well...There is more need out there than we all know...I saw that today....

What I hope for is...... my talking about it...gets even more donating happening. Many of you guys stepped up when I started worrying and that made my heart happy...so be proud of YOUR selfs..I know I'm proud of you as a group..

There are many participating processors out there where you can donate to the Venison Donation Drive... just drop off the deer and the butcher will take it from there... you will receive a receipt from him for a tax deduction based on the # of pounds donated. The meat stays in your local area where it is given to local soup kitchens to feed the needy... it's one of those programs where 100% of your donation goes directly to those that need it... and it is greatly appreciated.