So... What is it?

growalot

My gun. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have gotten anything. Lol

Gonna have to say my sweatshirt. Tore the house a part a couple of years ago because I couldn't find it and it made the wife mad. She said to just use another sweatshirt....she just don't get it....

• Like 1

It's my lucky condom.

Trouble is, it's a PITA to take it off and then put it back on everytime I have to pee.

It's getting kind of ratty after 50 years, like the one I've been carrying in my wallet since I was 14.

I'm sure the condom is not the only thing getting ratty.... lol.
  • Like 1

I guess for me I have 2. My RealTree® Neon Green Topped knit beenie, and my base black bandana I use as a facemask. If I have them on I see deer.

Other then that, like I said in another thread like this one, I used to carry a spent shot shell. It got lost years ago.

My Stormy Kromer.  I bought it this summer and have seen more game than ever before.  I've seen deer every time I went out which has never happened, have seen several bucks and killed two, limited out on geese every time I've gone out, turkeys everywhere; I even got a squirrel with my bow!