My daughter surprised me yesterday

bubba

I have two grown daughters one 23 one 26.  Both college educated (and indoctrinated)  Well my youngest  used to hunt with me and loved going to the range. Then she found boys and drank the koolaid after going to college.   She got married in September.  Yesterday she called me and asked what the process is to get a handgun permit.  She also said she wants to dust off her guns and get out again to shoot and hunt.  Then she went on about the 2nd amendment, but I will not go into that again.  I guess two years of me preaching did wear off.  She also told me she voted for the first time this year as did her new husband. This sounds like we live miles apart, but the truth is she lives across the street.  With different work schedules, I rarely see her.  I am looking forward to getting her back to the range as well as her getting a handgun permit and doing more hunting.  I said to her that just solved something that I was concerned about.  No one else in my family has a handgun permit.  Now I know where mine will go in the future.  Made me proud to see her want to take up the shooting and hunting sports again.  

• Like 15