Lake Effect!! (AGAIN)

Lawdwaz

I spent my day shoveling off Santas landing pad on my parents house today. :santa:

Not for the weak of heart, or any of you other old farts out there. :nono:

No coal for me this year..... I'm whooooooped, but I did celebrate my finish with a victory leap from the peak!

That's A LOT of freaking snow up there folks!

• Like 1

Imagine how deer feel getting around in 5 foot of snow. Saw this post on facebook of a deer trying to get through it. Rough time for them.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152822204005359

Buddy shot a 200 plus pound slob 9 pointer in the heart of this snow in Lancaster Wednesday and a big doe Thursday that was getting bird dogged by another big buck. Used his daughters sled to drag them both out. Said was far from fun. Said the deer were coming for the acorns to no prevail of getting at them with 6 ' of snow on the ground. 

Working today. No shovel in hand, woohoo !! 43 hours in four days. Our double driveway with houses on either side with nowhere to throw it, path for dog, storm sewer dug out, our garage roof, Florida room roof, folks driveway, their house (Ranch) . I figured out I burned somewhere in the neighborhood of 20K -25K calories. Venison chili, venison burgers, venison breakfast sausage and venison chimichangas since Monday night though. I better shoot another deer or two if family is going to eat it up this quick. Now hoping for a non flooded basement. Only have french drains. 

That is amazing Red.  You must have had a loader to do the entrance and driveway?

National fuel has a small building in the back of our parking lot so a guy with national grid did one path from the street to their building we passed with the guy to do the whole parking lot but that didn't work  we have a f350with a plow on it but I couldn't get thst to push threw I figure this heat wave will melt enough of it for me to plow it tomorrow