polaris 850 rough start! Help!!

I just tried to start my 850 up and it just won't go. I waited for the efi and power steering to go too. It makes an effort but it's just not going. I removed the air box and noted that it is flooded as well. Anybody have any suggestions for me and ps there is gas and oil to hire thing has like 35 hours on it?

Is there gas in the oil? Check the oil before you do anything, gas washing bearings in a motor is bad. I just went through this with mine. Oil was like 2 stroke gas when I drained it. Did a carb kit rebuild and same problem. The petcock has a diaghram pump in it that pumps fuel to the engine and it was rotted from ethanol and leting gas leak in the motor. Runs like a top now.

• Like 1

I'll do that, but the the thing is brand new. It's a 2014, I just don't get why it would be doing this already

Its a new machine??????    I wouldn't give it a second thought… Bring it right back to the dealer and let them worry about it. It must still be under warranty …Right?

I have an  o7 Polaris 700efi that I bought brand new. Besides a dead battery, and worn out winch, I haven't hat a single issue with it…. Bing it back. 

• Like 2