wtf snow!!!

turks

Just spent 500 on a light snow blower that the wife can handle. I plow with the ATV but  she doesn't like to  use it.,,,Too big and scary…... I have a feeling that she won't like this little machine either and  that I just threw 500 down the crapper…………Sale pending…….

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Well anyone else sick of shoveling?!!!!!

Couldn't say I enjoy shoveling/snow blowing. We got a little over a foot yesterday (2/16) and while it was a lot of work I am not complaining...first time I have to do any serious shoveling or snow blowing this season. First time I have used the snow blower this season and haven't even put the plow  on the ATV yet.

No comparison to last year when I was shoveling/snow blowing just about every day!! We still have to get through March and I have seen some terrible storms in that month. Just have to cross our fingers.

I would still rather blow it than mow it :rolleyes:

36-65" of snow ain't easy to snowblow either...........BTDT a few times. Did I ever tell you guys about November of 2000? IIRC we had 72" in 5 days. :(

How about 86'' in 3 days last November in Hamburg NY.....had to freakin snowshoe to the front door and shovel the snow off the glass storm door so the weight of the snow didn't shatter it....took a massive high lift to clear the street so a town plow could come down....that was a nightmare I never want to relive!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How about 86'' in 3 days last November in Hamburg NY.....had to freakin snowshoe to the front door and shovel the snow off the glass storm door so the weight of the snow didn't shatter it....took a massive high lift to clear the street so a town plow could come down....that was a nightmare I never want to relive!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was raking leaves during that, 13 miles away. You could see the front as clear as day. I don't know what you people did to deserve that but you should figure it out... Edited by The_Real_TCIII
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...