Fireplace Goods

I know this is a stretch but I'll let this stuff go pretty cheap to a forum member.  The screen is in pretty good shape and measures 41"x29"  The tools and match holder are in excellent condition.  These items would cost are pretty good buck if you bought them new. 

No shipping.  $30 either here in Amherst or if you are between here and Canadice via either Rt 20 in Avon or 63/20A Geneseo etc I could meet you sometime.

Let me know....Larry

IMG_6140_zpsaaeef63d.jpg

IMG_6142_zps32b9bcac.jpg

IMG_6141_zps9720fd9f.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz

If you were closer I would buy them and autograph them as Willie Robertson before re selling lol.

Just kidding, good luck with the sale. They look cool, but I don't have a fireplace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you were closer I would buy them and autograph them as Willie Robertson before re selling lol.

Just kidding, good luck with the sale. They look cool, but I don't have a fireplace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have your bro store them until he comes home from UB, then mothball 'em till you get hitched and move into your new digs.

I'm always thinking.................... :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

Is that anywhere near Norwich?

Never mind, I just checked.  It is CLOSE!

I have a friend who has a squeeze in the area (Norwich) that I could get the stuff to......MAYBE.  It could be a couple weeks and I'd have to give him $20 for the trouble...........It'd be a hassle but we could probably work it all out.

You'd be talking $50 then if you're still interested.

Edited by Lawdwaz

Larry, thanks for your efforts to help me but it won't work on my fpl. I have a steel heatilator type and the vents will end up under the vents in your screen. Sorry because it's beautiful and you are basically giving it away. Good luck

Larry, thanks for your efforts to help me but it won't work on my fpl. I have a steel heatilator type and the vents will end up under the vents in your screen. Sorry because it's beautiful and you are basically giving it away. Good luck

Rebuild your fireplace to make this fit.

It's an option you should mull over................................................ :)

• Like 1