new line from mathews

Geno C

I saw a couple of bows this fall from a Rochester NY firm that manufacturers them here...The looked very nice and while I didn't shoot one I saw them shot side by side with the Matthews line. just as quiet. fast and was wondering if anyone had one. Elite Archery?? I was looking at the Z7 for next year but I just don't know

I saw a couple of bows this fall from a Rochester NY firm that manufacturers them here...The looked very nice and while I didn't shoot one I saw them shot side by side with the Matthews line. just as quiet. fast and was wondering if anyone had one. Elite Archery?? I was looking at the Z7 for next year but I just don't know

yeah that Z7 is a nice bow, im leaning to the MR5 for next year... i shoot my Switchback XT and love it!

Bro your being sucked into the cult LOL

NO... lol

you will leave the PSE side and come to us...

Elite Archery headquarters are in Henrietta, but the bows are manufactured in Michigan and Washington state. I own an Elite GTO, but the Mathews Z7 series (Z7, Z7extreme, Z7Magnum, EZ7) will be hard to beat. The M6 and M7 look awesome too. IMO, Mathews has quite a range of nice bows for 2010. I think I will be shooting a Mathews bow in 2011 bow season.

After shooting the MQ-1 since 1999 and having great success, I made the "mistake" of shooting the Z7 this past winter. Not that I needed a new mathews, but I am definitely not regretting my new purchase! The Z7 is one sweet shooting bow and I look forward to the next 10 or 11 more years of great success!

post-1877-131455389761_thumb.jpg

After shooting the MQ-1 since 1999 and having great success, I made the "mistake" of shooting the Z7 this past winter. Not that I needed a new mathews, but I am definitely not regretting my new purchase! The Z7 is one sweet shooting bow and I look forward to the next 10 or 11 more years of great success!

Are you bow fishing for carp?...LOL ;)

• 3 weeks later...