Why can't some just....

growalot

Get it? ....So I've mentioned the lease guys several times...nothing good,enough said..

This year they stayed away due to no deer activity thanks to the farmer killing field...but I admit didn't have the before or after shooting..well with gun at least....this said...

Didn't they go to the other side of their lease and manage to get into a screaming match with yet a different neighbor! Please why can't they figure out hunting would be so much more enjoyable if they would just stay on their freaking lease and not trespass...poach...and do illegal things?They have been turned in for illegal shooting...shooting from vehicles...shooting dogs...and God knows what...how can that be enjoyable?

Edited by growalot

Get it? ....So I've mentioned the lease guys several times...nothing good,enough said..

This year they stayed away due to no deer activity thanks to the farmer killing field...but I admit didn't have the before or after shooting..well with gun at least....this said...

Didn't they go to the other side of their lease and manage to get into a screaming match with yet a different neighbor! Please why can't they figure out hunting would be so much more enjoyable if they would just stay on their freaking lease and not trespass...poach...and do illegal things?They have been turned in for illegal shooting...shooting from vehicles...shooting dogs...and God knows what...how can that be enjoyable?

Didn't you shoot the neighbors dog?

I shot at a dog that I thought I was going to rescue from a snagged chain...but when I approached it turned charging me.....foaming at the mouth and covered in blood...I had just enough time to click the thumb safety and shoot from my thigh...missed it but turned it away..slug hit a rock and fragments went into butt of second dog I hadn't seen...I immediately called police and they came out..also called DEC...dogs were in a feeding frenzy on a still live doe that at the time of shot.That I put down and officer gave me a tag... I also did'nt see due to it being in a depression behind a fallen log...DEC told me I was lucky to have had my shotgun the dog would have gone for my throat...both lived and owner told me a few years later it had a heart attack and died chasing deer...

So I don't just go around shooting dogs..or the one that killed all my goats would have been dead long ago

BTW..the dog I know they shot was walking across their lease..owner that told me about this was out calling it when he heard lease owner yell to his son to shoot it...another instance of DEC not doing any thing about them...Can't prove who shot..typical response....

Edited by growalot

I have a lease of 200 acres with 400 to my north and 200 to my south I'm posted well and have posted the other for the landowners which allow hunting with permission, my problem is a powerline that people think is public property where they can pass through with 4 wheelers walk there dogs off leash and trespass then turn me in because I put a couple coyotes in a tree which is really nobody's business, maybe not the best thing to do but if you weren't there you wouldn't have seen it. Plus the other day I went in closed the gate didn't lock it drove back in was talking with my son and here comes 3 jerks on there 4 wheelers adults who I told to stay off the property in hunting season and I'd open property in summer so they could go through. Well that won't happen now they ruined it for them and others. They seen us stopped and turned around when they seen me. I'm fed up with trash hunters. I stay on my property.....and lease it so I don't have to be around the human race.

Nam Vet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by vietvet50

I understand Vet...and I hope whom ever they sent out you demanded to know who turned in the yotes... so you could turn in for trespassing.The lease guys were just An example...there was a couple of land owners here that was the same way...but finally the light came on...These guys drive in from out of state....why travel that far to do things that causes you grief and aggravation. Though they are relatives of main lease guy and he lives here...just not near lease...he's an instagator...example...He had his son sneak in ...in the middle of the night to a "friends" house...take and put a garden hose in the guys truck window and roll it up then left it running all night... as a joke? The guy runs an auto repair...really who does that?!

Edited by growalot

I don't know childish stuff but costly I told warden today that I wanted her arrested or cited as she had been warned before if it's not hunting season most things don't bother me to much but I'm just fed up with a certain few maybe it's time for pits and pinging stakes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk