deal of day

growalot

I hear ya...last night I thought I had grabbed the wrong boots off the drier...2hrs and my feet were so cold they felt on fire...checked had the 1000 gram redwings on! That with Barton snowboarding socks...warmest ones I have...But the damp and deep snow got me. I just couldn't go out in this heavy wet fog this morning ...I feel like i've been thru an old time ringer washer...lol

Edited by growalot

Do they have the chargers on sale? any price on the charger? What kind of batteries do they take? How heavy is the coat itself? I may find myself at the sears in Eastview Mall some time tomorrow, and if things look right, I just may pick one up.

I am looking for a real light-weight heated jacket that can be worn later in the season without things being so bulky that it interferes with my shooting form.

Lol Doc..get on that page and read the reviews...I just posted it because it looked like a good deal...

Sorry, I was thinking (hoping) that maybe you had bought one and had some personal experience. I will say that the reviews are all over the map, even including one where the guy claims he used it once and it doesn't work anymore ...... lol. Of course none of them had the same concerns that a bow hunter might have about bulkiness. But I will likely be up in that area today, so perhaps I'll get a first-hand look at this thing (if they have it in stock.

Nothing there for $49. There was kind of a dressy black one that had a regular price of $169, on sale for $119.

The camo one was a regular price of two hundred and thirty something dollars, and had a sale price of $139. Quite a difference between internet prices and store prices.

No battery or charger in any of those prices. They were sealed up in boxes, and the sales-dude wouldn't open any for me to try on. Talk about buying a pig in a poke .....lol. That's why I don't buy clothing online. It seems that sizes vary depending on what the article is, and where the damn things are being made. They had one on display, and it was a 3XL. It almost fit me and I am no where near that size, so that along with past experience with bogus sizing, there is no way I would buy anything without trying it on first.

I think the battery is a special Craftsman battery pak which likely a few years from now, if you wanted to have a spare or replace a dead one probably would no longer be available ..... lol.

Needless to say, I didn't buy one. Too bad because it would satisfy my archery needs perfectly.