Hunting Camo!

KShadows

I'm too excited to not share with someone and my husband is supremely uninterested... I finally got (well...ordered) my camo for next year (turkey)!!  I was waiting for who knows what, but Cabela's has all women's Browning Hells Belles apparel on sale up to 50% off so it was a smokin' deal that I couldn't pass up.  Won't be here til after New Years but holy smokes I'm excited!  No idea how I'm gonna last 4.5 more months!

Edited by KShadows
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yea just dont move around.The only thing I would worry about is the only colors you dont want in the turkey woods are red,white and blue.Colors of a turkeys head.pink is close to white so maybe darken it up with a little camo face paint.It will wash right out after season

i agree with machinist,   the camo colors look good but I would choose a different jacket or as machinist said color the white looking parts.

Turkey hunting is probably one of the top hunting sports where you as a hunter needs to hunt more defensively than offensively.  being that its a vocal sport people can hear the bird and posted signs do not exist. doesn't matter who has it posted they will walk right by them to get to that gobbling bird.  people get so amped up that sometimes they color shoot or movement shoot.