For all tree stand hunters

upstatehunter

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/big-dog-17-1-2-stadium-series-xl-ladder-tree-stand?a=826548

I really like this stand. The concept of having two hunters able to hunt one stand and have different viewing angles is a huge plus to me.

That stand would be perfect for a ladder stand with three changes.

1 - foot platform going all the way back to the tree

2 - flip up seat

3 - flip up shooting rail

Also, Id like to have some type of detachable shooting rail for my hang ons. Not some junk that just straps to the tree, it would need two adjustable supports that would attach to the foot platform somehow as well, to make it nice and solid. The biggest hangup would be it cant get in the way when entering/exiting the stand.

Here is what I have. They don't make them anymore, would love another. The platform is 48x42. Wouldn't mind it a bit bigger. Love the swivel seat, it's comfortable. The rail is a shooting rail so no support there, would be nice if I had something to grab onto to get up better. I do hang my backpack from it and it's not in the way. The back corner I have a bucket with a hose hooked as a toilet

.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Rivers Edge makes one, its called the spin shot.

http://www.huntriversedge.com/Foundations/Store/storepage.asp?page=SpinShot

• Like 1

Like the flip up seat and mirror ideas.

How bout a bar that Locks in for seat you can hide nearby so it's tuff for others to use your stand?

Heated hand rail: won't go codfishing w/ out one

Textured/pointy stand/foot rest. Nothing worse than sliding up there: my climber is the worst, freezing rain-slip sliding away

A solar panel, acts as tent to charge a motorcycle small battery to charge phone and heat handrail

A waterproof or insulated canister to hold lunch scentless warm or cold

Hanging hooks on outside for gun/bow hauling line, rattling antlers etc.

A pee funnel w/ air trap, burry a tube into ground.

Hidden trailcam mount

Cell phone/wifi booster antenna

Arms for camera mounts

Edited by thunnus

Would like it if climbers fold up even further and more compact so that they're easier to carry into the woods.  Better should straps and lumbar support would help too.  The weight isn't the problem as much as having a huge cumbersome metal on your back that keeps getting snagged on branches, etc.

• Like 1

Would like it if climbers fold up even further and more compact so that they're easier to carry into the woods. Better should straps and lumbar support would help too. The weight isn't the problem as much as having a huge cumbersome metal on your back that keeps getting snagged on branches, etc.

Take a look at the lone wolf climbers they fold up pretty small