WTH Is Wrong with king Andy!!???

All it takes is one idiot to do something idiotic and then sue the city/state for not having anything in place to prevent them from being stupid.  Pow!  And all of a sudden there's a stupid law preventing stupid people from doing stupid things.

• Like 1

Show dogs and hunting dogs are tattooed for security/ retrieval purposes ....in order to show rabbits and Cavies they have to have their ears tattooed....other animals need ear tags which are pierced....most people do this them selves...having to have a vet would be a cost burden.....the man is a tool

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

The only exception will be for markings done under a veterinarian's supervision for a medical reason or identification. But anyone thinking of getting Fido a "ma" tattoo ... should think again. Penalties for violations range up to 15 days in jail and up to a $250 fine. 

The law reportedly gained traction after the case of a woman trying to sell "gothic kittens" with piercings, as well as a New Yorker who tattooed his pit bull. The law takes effect in about four months.

What I find more disturbing is California passed a law that allows ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS to get a drivers license.

• Like 4

Tattooing and piercing your pets, anyone who is stupid enough to do something like that should have to answer to a judge so they can be asked WTF is wrong with you?

The big cats thing I have to wonder about but until I hear the full story I'll hold judgment on that.

Don't know about the selfie but here is an example of what I was talking about.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-loses-finger-pet-lion-article-1.1886785

Show dogs and hunting dogs are tattooed for security/ retrieval purposes ....in order to show rabbits and Cavies they have to have their ears tattooed....other animals need ear tags which are pierced....most people do this them selves...having to have a vet would be a cost burden.....the man is a tool

if someone steals your ID tattooed dog and sells it to the Chinaman down the street you don't have a chance, that's why everyone is getting their dogs chipped today. Just Google tattooing your pet and you'll see what this law is all about, their are some real sick mofos out there...

I realize anything Cuomo does from here on out (post Safe Act) will be criticized and the King could find a cure for cancer and end world hunger in one day and there will be people who say he was wrong in doing so, hey I don't like the guy either but tatooing your pet because one is stupid and one can is wrong...

Not too many breeders use ear tatoo's in the US, some in Canada still do. Ear tats and tags are still legal with this law, just not stuff you might see on a human to look cool.

And Sits Micro chip's are only good if they work and the person scanning for them has matching software.

The idea of "skin art" on a pet never crossed my mind...I have not seen it and the law should be fining and arresting the ppl actually doing the tattooing....but for years we showed our animals and as mentioned ear tattoos and tags Were a requirement. Having to hire a vet to do this would have cost too much. Dogs and cats are not the only pets out there....4H pets that show have tattooing and ear tag requirements....

How good is the NYS law if it is not nation wide? Just find an idiot over state line. Does it make owning a tattooed dog or cat illegal in NYS? Does a person with more money than brains need to sell their animal to move here? Do pounds need to euthanize instead of adopt out such animals?....the next law will be breeders can't dock their pups tails with out a vet...only vets can de-horn cows and goats...

Selfies with big cats...So why not elephants ...monkeys..fallow deer...camels...hippos etc..etc...How many of you said and recently you can't and shouldn't police stupidity when the blaze orange issue came up? PETA won something big here...you might not think it ..but I guarantee they do.

I read in yesterday's Times Union, that he vetoed his own bill for teacher evaluation with the common core student scores. Because the teachers union is not bowing down to kiss his a $$. Wish he would have vetoed his own bill with the safe act scam, but nooooo......

• Like 1

When I was young a foolish I had an eagle tattooed on my chest.  Now it looks like a pterodactyl.  I find it funny that people are concerned about pet tattoos when they are getting ready to slam the gun owners again soon.   I guess we got what we did not vote out.

• Like 1