Marion Cuomo Dead @ 82

Belo, I'm sure we have more in common than differences. And I am sure you care for your family just as much as I do mine. My apologies for insinuating otherwise.

I'll admit that my initial statement that started all this, may have been ill-timed and maybe to some in poor taste. But I don't apologize for it as that was how I felt at that time. I do apologize if I offended anyone,as that was not my intent. However, I don't think I should have been insulted and had my family values questioned over a statement made on a forum. I'm no different from most men in that I'll staunchly defend myself and family especially after being insulted for what I believe in.

I've been a member to this site only a short time. I joined not to make enemies, but to exchange information and ideas with other sportsmen about hunting. I have gained and given both. There is so many knowledgeable hunters here to learn from. I have given heartfelt congratulations to you and many members after getting a deer and read all of the great stories too. In the future perhaps my posts will stay to that side of this great site.

• Like 1

Talk about it?  You're not worthy. :boredom:

Whats not worthy of talking about?? The deer you never got.

You can't be saying im not worthy because if you havn't noticed it took you under 5 minutes to respond to me each time.

And the fact of the matter is your a troll and thats what trolls do is start stupid threads and keep them going.

Sooooo, proceed on with talking about things that are not so "worthy" to your superior self.

Whats not worthy of talking about?? The deer you never got.

You can't be saying im not worthy because if you havn't noticed it took you under 5 minutes to respond to me each time.

And the fact of the matter is your a troll and thats what trolls do is start stupid threads and keep them going.

Sooooo, proceed on with talking about things that are not so "worthy" to your superior self.

Well, I guess 45 years in the field, on 2 continents, in 15 different states, and no longer counting how many game animals I have taken makes me a troll then.  Maybe someday, if you're capable, you may reach that level of troll too!  Best of luck to you.

Nobody but a few are singing his praises, nobody but a few are in favor of his politics.

I'm with you but I just had to say "You realize he served 3 full terms? Had no scandals and left the state with a budget surplus? Additionally in 10 years brought NY's credit rating to its highest level"

Maybe no one sings his praises here because they don't want to be beat down by a shit storm of hate, which is what happens here to liberals.

• Like 1

I'm with you but I just had to say "You realize he served 3 full terms? Had no scandals and left the state with a budget surplus? Additionally in 10 years brought NY's credit rating to its highest level"

Maybe no one sings his praises here because they don't want to be beat down by a shit storm of hate, which is what happens here to liberals.

Often a politicians influence can be seen after they leave office. The argument could be made for him. I'm sure he did some stuff well. However as a conservative I'll never agree with the taxes. Look at the exodus of the states population and business and jobs as the only proof you need. To be clear, this state hasn't had a good governor in quite some time.

• Like 2