Wild WNY Weather

mlammerhirt

That and learn not to tail gate...Or find the need to fly past a person  that is leaving room between them and they guy in front...just to jet in between them having to hit their brakes causing everyone else to hit theirs...Ohhh geeze! I have to drive into the airport again today...

Calling for 3-4 feet up here now. Warning on untill like 6pm Sat night. On top of the 3ft plus on the ground now. Good thing its fluffy snow or some animals could suffer. The 100's of turkeys are still in the trees today along the back creek and pines.They come out of the roost, Hit the ground and go in over their heads.  They will have a single trail going from creek to standing corn for the rest of winter.

Not bad here but I saw a couple of dumb asses this am .

One driver cleared a spot on the windshield but the side and back windows were covered as well as the hood . THe snow on the hood was blowing on the windshield . Don't know how this person could see anything .

Another driver had about 6" of snow on her car roof . It was blowing onto other cars as she drove along RT 104 .

I was driving on 104 Tuesday and some joker hauled butt past me . About 4 miles farther he was sitting in the ditch spinning his wheels . I tooted and waved .

• Like 1

'go camping - double dog dare you.'

Kid you  not left airport after dropping daughter of earlier this week and walking on the edge of the expressway were two ppl in full back pack gear ...bed rolls, plastic sheeting hanging out the hole nine yards....Besides being in a scary crazy dangerous section of road in poor weather.... but they just looked oddly out of place....

Edited by growalot