1BR Co-op For Sale (Westchester)

Assuming my new home purchase goes smoothly, I will be selling my 1 bedroom co-op in Hartsdale (Westchester County).

The co-op is located on East Hartsdale Avenue, walking distance to the Hartsdale Train Station (32 min. from Grand Central), many restaurants, central avenue, stores, etc. This unit is located on the 2nd floor out of 6, but really the 3rd floor because there is a Lobby level.

1 Bedroom

1 Bathroom

Large Living Room with separate Dining Room area.

900 sq. feet

Kitchen completely redone in 2012

All the doors and closet doors were redone with Pine in 2012

Everything professionally painted in 2012

Great hardwood floors throughout

Low Monthly Maintenance (includes taxes) under $550/month after STAR

If you want a parking spot, you are guaranteed 1 ($65/month) and can apply for a 2nd

Laundry room on lobby level

Anything I am forgetting, just ask me. A bunch of my amateur pictures below

Asking $175,000, and please note that the building requires the buyer to have a minimum down payment of 20% and you do a brief interview before being approved. I will be leaving all custom window treatments and light fixtures. Possibly the dining room set as well.

post-871-0-39836400-1422546461_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-05896100-1422546465_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-36742800-1422546468_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-27520200-1422546471_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-31607300-1422546485_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-41223900-1422546492_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-22337500-1422546502_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-92293100-1422546504_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-04126000-1422546523_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-77898200-1422546525_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-45752800-1422546528_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-18004300-1422546531_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-60557000-1422546534_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-53002400-1422546537_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-37894400-1422546540_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-97933400-1422546546_thumb.jpg

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

That is pretty sweet for a newly married couple or a single person. Nice place and a good price for that area!

Thanks. Yea, it's a great area for someone working in Westchester or NYC.

I bet you are excited to have a house where you can put up dead animal heads.

Good luck w/sale.

Yes, looking forward to having an office/trophy room in a spare bedroom in the new house (assuming all goes through with the purchase).

Coming and going with a long gun must raise some eyebrows??

I only keep a handgun here. Whenever I hunt, I sleepover the night before at my parents house.

By the way, forgot to add a few things:

• Heat and Water are included in maintenance, no extra charge. Only utilities you pay are electric and cable/internet/phone.
  • The unit is wired for Optimum Cable or Verizon Fios.
  • Both Air Conditioners (through the wall, not windows) were bought brand new in 2012.

One last question…..your really not that neat, you had the place staged? lol

Not staged. I took the pics in 2012. That is all my furniture.  I am pretty neat though, when I get home I put everything away. My fiancé on the other hand, tends to leave stuff on the bar, etc.

• Like 1

Man i cant see anyone on this site spending that kind of jingle on a place like that. Nothing against the place or you but a sportsmen with 175 big ones at his disposal could buy himself a little piece of paradise i gods country.

I now its not possible for everyone but i cant imagine living that close to somebody else!

because in that area, you cant buy a house for that kinda money, same with my place, I cant afford a house where we live.......its nice to be able to but the taxes alone in this area is high enough

Is this like just outside the city?  175 and cant buy a house i think i would have to relocate. Funny how different sportsmen live in places. The bus, The train..I could not handle that. I get worked up when some fool in a..Fast and Furious..Honda gets stuck in the middle of the road because he is pushing snow with his lowered bumper because its only 1 inch off the ground.

Is this like just outside the city?  175 and cant buy a house i think i would have to relocate. Funny how different sportsmen live in places. The bus, The train..I could not handle that. I get worked up when some fool in a..Fast and Furious..Honda gets stuck in the middle of the road because he is pushing snow with his lowered bumper because its only 1 inch off the ground.

Ya its pretty close to the city which means most of the things are going to be expensive. 

Is this like just outside the city? 175 and cant buy a house i think i would have to relocate. Funny how different sportsmen live in places. The bus, The train..I could not handle that. I get worked up when some fool in a..Fast and Furious..Honda gets stuck in the middle of the road because he is pushing snow with his lowered bumper because its only 1 inch off the ground.

Hartsdale is about 25 miles north of midtown NYC. I don't want this thread to turn into a debate. It's all relative and I understand your point. Have to weigh your options. I enjoy being close to civilization but still being able to hunt and fish etc. I may not have access to the best hunting and fishing but I vacation 5-6 weeks a year and being under an hour from 4 major airports is nice. NYC provides endless opportunities that no other place in the world can, not to mention the best restaurants in the world, something to do every night, etc. I enjoy that and I enjoy going out west to the middle of nowhere for a week.

NYC apts are a whole other world. Millions for 1bedrooms and then a few thousand each month in maintenance/taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2

Biz good luck with the new home thats awesome!!!!!!! Where about did you buy up the line I'm guessing.

If all goes well Yorktown Heights near Taconic and would commute from Croton Harmon.

• Like 1

Hartsdale is about 25 miles north of midtown NYC. I don't want this thread to turn into a debate. It's all relative and I understand your point. Have to weigh your options. I enjoy being close to civilization but still being able to hunt and fish etc. I may not have access to the best hunting and fishing but I vacation 5-6 weeks a year and being under an hour from 4 major airports is nice. NYC provides endless opportunities that no other place in the world can, not to mention the best restaurants in the world, something to do every night, etc. I enjoy that and I enjoy going out west to the middle of nowhere for a week.

Too bad its so expensive to live here! Good deal on a nice apartment here though! Good luck on the new house and Its a beautiful area by the way...I go to FDR park a couple times a year.

Edited by ATbuckhunter
  • Like 1

NYC apts are a whole other world. Millions for 1bedrooms and then a few thousand each month in maintenance/taxes.

I agree..To each their own. As long as you are happy at the end of the day. Me i like lots of land with lots of room to run. I take 2 weeks vacation and give that to the family and i take 50 and give it to myself. I just love having land at home and then camps to go spend the weekends.

Sounds as though you should have no problem moving it if that is in fact a great price for that area.

Edited by Four Season Whitetails
  • Like 1

So everything going smooth with the new house?

In contract. Bank appraisal next step, then closing late March or early April it appears.

Hopefully pool open by May.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld