...And That's How the Fight Started

ELMER J. FUDD

I took a massive dump and took a picture of it with my phone.  I then stood in front of my wife staring at my phone with a puzzle look and then said "Man, this looks like crap."  Knowing my nosy wife would take the bait, she said "What does?  Let me see!" and took the phone from me to look.

LOL!!   

I bought myself a new Rem. 870 one yr. for X-Mas. I  wrapped it & as a joke put a tag with her name on it. When she opened it & saw what it was, that's when the fight started !

Also told her once (as a joke)  "You know this marriage thing is sort of like a hot bath, after you're in it a while it's not so hot !    She lol  at that one.    (45 yrs. & still together I tell her it will never last)

• Like 1

Got in from hunting around noon time and the wife says "I hope you are done hunting for the day. I want to go out." I just looked at her and handed her a pair of gloves and said "fine go put your boots on and you can go OUT to help me drag a deer in"

And that my friends is when the fight began........

• Like 2

I bought myself a new Rem. 870 one yr. for X-Mas. I  wrapped it & as a joke put a tag with her name on it. When she opened it & saw what it was, that's when the fight started !

Also told her once (as a joke)  "You know this marriage thing is sort of like a hot bath, after you're in it a while it's not so hot !    She lol  at that one.    (45 yrs. & still together I tell her it will never last)

I did the same thing with a Ruger pistol a few years ago....her and the kids got a good laugh out of it. They couldn't figure out what they had bought me when I took the present out from under the tree and started opening it.

Surprisingly, she took it better than expected.  She admits she has gotten lazy and hasn't lost the pregnancy weight and was talking about it while she was trying to fit back into some of her old dresses.  It also helped that I used a light tone.

If your thinking about getting married , you may want to think about going for a lease agreement .... LOL

Dinsdale,   Why start now ?  You made it this far !  Dad would have said " Now there's a smart man ! "  When I said I was getting married He asked " what the hell is wrong with me "   lol

• Like 2

I never been married....

This thread is fun to read.

Go ahead and laugh......................when you LEAST expect it, it'll happen!

I VERY, VERY wise old man once told me: "you think about getting married until you're 30, then you forget about it"

And I didn't listen.......................... :)

• Like 1

Lawdwaz, on 13 Feb 2015 - 10:51 AM, said:

Go ahead and laugh......................when you LEAST expect it, it'll happen!

I VERY, VERY wise old man once told me: "you think about getting married until you're 30, then you forget about it"

And I didn't listen.......................... :)

There ain't no one who'd put up with me......

Maybe I'll meet a nice New Zealand gal in May......I'm a sucker for an accent. :airkiss:

Had an awesome fishing partner who was married first time at 56, so I have 7 more years to match him. We travelled all over Eastern Canada doing fly in trips for years, new wife ended that right quick. :negative:  :rofl:

There ain't no one who'd put up with me......

Maybe I'll meet a nice New Zealand gal in May......I'm a sucker for an accent. :airkiss:

Had an awesome fishing partner who was married first time at 56, so I have 7 more years to match him. We travelled all over Eastern Canada doing fly in trips for years, new wife ended that right quick. :negative::rofl:

Read up on the winter camping thread. If you would have kept him warm in Eastern Canada you guys might still be going on trips together. =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Speaking of...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...remember..if your thinking of proposing...wait until tomorrow! If things go bad you did'nt give That $$$$ ring as a gift...it is a symbol of a contract and you can get it back...that's how the fight started....lol

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1