Add a saying , phrase, or quote.

hunter49

Question: What has 150 teeth and guards the Incredible Hulk?

(I know it isn't a famous saying, phrase or quote but I thought I'd toss it out there........ :) )

Doesn't need to be a famous thing , just something you heard growing up form dad, mom , grand parents or friends.  Maybe something said/used at work!

My dad always said " don't pi$$ into the wind you'll get your sneakers wet" !

Or that's why it's called fishing & not catching.

If this rain keeps up , it won't come down.

You can't get there from here!       You would be further ahead if you backed up.    The faster you go the behinder you get.

WAUGH !  You mean a full time NIGHT woman ?

I kept a squaw for nigh on to two years.

Cheyenne, she was, meanest bitch that ever bawled for beads.

I lodgepoled her down on the Musselshell, swapped her for a Hawken gun...

Bearclaw Chris Lapp....

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace"

JIMI HENDRIX

I thought I'd pass this on.....

"Why Grandpa carries a gun"

The Quintessential reason - Why Grandpa carries a gun: 

Why Carry a Gun? 

My old grandpa said to me 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin.' 

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed. 

I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place. 

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world. 

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world. 

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government. 

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared. 

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon. 

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy. 

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love. 

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate. 

I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me. 

Police protection is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves. Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess. 

• Like 3

The average female vagina is 8 inches deep but the average male penis is only 5 inches long. That means there are roughly 2 miles of unused p**** in this city and I'm going to help you find some.

John Leguizamo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Ronald Reagan was long thought to be the most conservative of Republicans. And by any standard today he is the most popular Republican in modern history. Yet he raised taxes 11 times, supported a ban on assault rifles and the Brady Bill, which mandated background checks, and established amnesty for 3 million undocumented workers."

Mark McKinnon