Venison dog's

Dom

A buddy gave me some back in January, Im still waiting for the snow to melt enough so I can get to my grill and cook them up. I really don't want to pan fry them.

You will enjoy them.That suck's you can't get to your grill.I won't eat a hotdog unless fryed or grilled

I have been having them made the last few years from Canstanza's meats in Webster, NY & every one loves them. We refer to them as  deer dogs. Boiled ,grilled or fried!

Do you not find them to loose flavor when boiled?

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad all those places are no where near me!!

And what kind of respectable man does not keep the grill shoveled out all winter!!??

snow up to my waist and I do not shovel the driveway but the grill is shoveled all the time!! Grilled two days in a row a couple weeks ago and it was -7 and -6 outside!! Grill in backstrap tonight! dang heatwave goin on!!

Too bad all those places are no where near me!!

And what kind of respectable man does not keep the grill shoveled out all winter!!??

snow up to my waist and I do not shovel the driveway but the grill is shoveled all the time!! Grilled two days in a row a couple weeks ago and it was -7 and -6 outside!! Grill in backstrap tonight! dang heatwave goin on!!

oh I can get to mine but damn is it cold.

Been eating Venison dogs since the late 1980's we have been taking Venison to The Alpine House in Honesdale PA this is a German restaurant with Deli & Meat shop.

They make some Great Venison dogs, Kielbasa and AWSOME Snack Sticks.

If your in the area give them a try.