Anti hunters in NJ - Susan Kehoe

Jim,

A group from NY has tried to help NJ, and basically we were told to shut up, we didn't know what we are talking about, etc...

NJ Federation of sportsmens clubs consists of 150,000 members, yet there are only 70,000 hunting licenses sold in NJ. Why, because the federation is comprised of commercial businesses, horse clubs, and boating clubs...

Furthermore, the state only has about 80,000 acres of early succession habitat, so that is a little more than one acre per hunter. 

The national average for loss of hunting licenses is about 12% a year, and I imagine NJ exceeds the natiuonal average, Do the math, your extinct, and with the vulgar attitudes you guys boast, those who tried to help dont really care...

If you want to donate, that means cough up some money, you can contribute to this NJ group:

http://newjerseysundayhuntingforall.weebly.com/

Hey Mike I wasn't really asking for help, I just think it's important that all hunters everywhere get to see this video. This is the type of video that exposes exactly what these anti hunters are all  about in NJ and the other 49 states. That was all.

Thanks or taking the time to reply and to watch the video!

• Like 2

One bear someday will be well fed. Thanks Bear, sooner than later please....

Only bad part about that is they will put the bear down for killing her, even though she brought it on herself.

Edited by Sogaard

Hey Mike I wasn't really asking for help, I just think it's important that all hunters everywhere get to see this video. This is the type of video that exposes exactly what these anti hunters are all  about in NJ and the other 49 states. That was all.

Thanks or taking the time to reply and to watch the video!

Yeah, so what. The lady socialized a couple of cubs, My neighbor did the same thing. Who would want to shoot one of those anyway? There kinda cute...

Just so you all know, this woman has taken exception to this thread, and thinks that posting the video is some sort of copyright infringement, which it is not. Shes sending it to her lawyer. I told her good luck with that. Her lawyer will get a good chuckle out of it, Im sure.

• Like 3

Just so you all know, this woman has taken exception to this thread, and thinks that posting the video is some sort of copyright infringement, which it is not. Shes sending it to her lawyer. I told her good luck with that. Her lawyer will get a good chuckle out of it, Im sure.

And some billable hours I hope

• Like 1

I was nice and sent her the links to YouTube's copyright policies, maybe she will do a little reading and save herself some time, energy and money. She will probably end up needing that for the doctor bills when she ends up getting attacked by one of the bears she likes to play around with.

So what your saying is she knows about the laws of the land as much as she knows about the laws of nature.

I guess shes going to get bit on the ass by both. 

Edited by rayballz
  • Like 2

Ahhhh, my daily dose of Fruit Loops is satisfied.

Miss Kehoe (gotta be a Miss because NO guy would be smart enough to marry that Freak Show) is definitely setting herself up for an untimely but well deserved mauling OR death.

The headlines will read "___________________________________"  (you fill in the quotes)

• Like 1