Anti hunters in NJ - Susan Kehoe

She is truly doing a huge disservice to the very animals she claims to love.

Exactly....that poor bear will be shot one day for eating the foot off a kid or something...nice trick she taught him...way to go!

A dead bear and she cries wondering what went wrong...

Jerk

Edited by LI OUTDOORSMAN

Just so you all know, this woman has taken exception to this thread, and thinks that posting the video is some sort of copyright infringement, which it is not. Shes sending it to her lawyer. I told her good luck with that. Her lawyer will get a good chuckle out of it, Im sure.

Considering we don't host the content, its coming from youtube directly, a chuckle will be had... 

• Like 2

I think her complaint revolves around someone on YouTube took a few of her video's and put them together into one clip. Unfortunately again, this has nothing to do with us this has to do with YouTube...  

You should see all the other videos from the person where the content came from: https://www.youtube.com/user/bear3360/videos 

I wonder what the hunter harassment laws are in NJ?

• Like 1

Exactly....that poor bear will be shot one day for eating the foot off a kid or something...nice trick she taught him...way to go!

A dead bear and she cries wondering what went wrong...

Jerk

It doesn't even have to come to that. A bear hunter out there will get lucky when a black bear will just show up wanting to be petted instead of running away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There is only one way to attract bears and have them stay around her for that long of a period of time. She must be feeding them. New Jersey outlaws the feeding of bears for the very reason that she is demonstrating. Those bears are being conditioned to being around humans. Fish & Game should pay her a visit!

Just so you all know, this woman has taken exception to this thread, and thinks that posting the video is some sort of copyright infringement, which it is not. Shes sending it to her lawyer. I told her good luck with that. Her lawyer will get a good chuckle out of it, Im sure.

So she is going to sue because a video she posted on the internet is being played on the internet? Sounds like a valid legal plan. Makes sense as she wasn't smart enough to disable imbedding of her video in the first place. Do people really think YouTube is a "private" video storage device?

Anyone know where to see this? As of right now, the video is unavailable with a 'user account deleted' message.

Edited by jrm