Anti hunters in NJ - Susan Kehoe

Hahahaha.....here bear...here bear....."oh no an acorn almost hit me in the head"!     lol.....I think an entire freaking limb clonked her in the noodle at some point!   You're looking at a future mauling vic.....ooops almost said victim, not a victim if you invite it. 

Edited by New York Hillbilly
  • Like 1

She's a candidate for the coveted "Darwin Award"...

Merlot nailed it. Future Darwin Award winner. The rules:

Rules

So how are the Darwin Awards actually determined?

Nominees significantly improve the gene pool by eliminating themselves from the human race in an obviously stupid way. They are self-selected examples of the dangers inherent in a lack of common sense, and all human races, cultures, and socioeconomic groups are eligible to compete. Actual winners must meet the following criteria:

Reproduction

Out of the gene pool: dead or sterile.

Excellence

Astounding misapplication of judgment.

Self-Selection

Cause one's own demise.

Maturity

Capable of sound judgment.

Veracity

The event must be true.

Susan - I hope you read this. I think what you are doing is wonderful. It is so refreshing to see you bond with these wild creatures and treat them like pets. Please continue to video tape any and all encounters. I know I would love to see a video with you and a sow with her cubs. I really look forward to seeing that.

Susan - I hope you read this. I think what you are doing is wonderful. It is so refreshing to see you bond with these wild creatures and treat them like pets. Please continue to video tape any and all encounters. I know I would love to see a video with you and a sow with her cubs. I really look forward to seeing that.

:whistle:

She recently posted a picture of 3 dead cubs & claimed she spoke to the hunter & he said he shot them because the mother ran away. Some of us smelled a lie in order to make hunters look bad & did some poking around in her edit history in fb & proved it was an intentional lie. This woman is very sneaky so always document any interaction with her & never hesitate to question her facts. She gets a lot of press by lies & exaggeration.