Any cigar smokers here

Borngeechee

Damn it, I just typed out a long winded response and hit the back button and lost the entire post.

So......yes, I smoke a stogie or two.  Bad habit I know!!  I started MANY years ago......when I was about 14 or 15 IIRC.  I would swing the big hammer to ring the bell at the local carnivals.  :)  3 swings for a buck and win a cheap smoke.  Great start on a lousy habit............................. :(

These days its just a Garcia Vega Crystal or similar usually.  If a high end smoke is passed my way I'll happily oblige though.

In the house?  Ever hear of Lorena Bobbit?  That's what'd happen to the unit......................

• Like 3

I walked in the house about 20mins ago and the wife complained that I smelled like cigars..LOL! I stopped by the cigar shop today, just to say hello to a few guys and wish them happy Easter (its a local hang out) but I couldn't resist. I had a nice Punch Robusto….. Happy Easter!!

• Like 3

I wish I cud smoke them as often as I like. I have a small cigar shop in my house but between work, my 3 girls and the misses... I don't get to.

I get that , to me a cigar can't be rushed. A chair , camp fire, my dog , some whiskey at my hut in a farm field is perfect. I can't smoke one while doing something . Golf , fishing and so on.

• Like 1

I get that , to me a cigar can't be rushed. A chair , camp fire, my dog , some whiskey at my hut in a farm field is perfect. I can't smoke one while doing something . Golf , fishing and so on.

Exactly. I'd rather wait until I can enjoy it than to just smoke one and rush.
  • Like 1

Geeeze, the way you guys describe it, it kind of reminds me of a good.......Ummmm.....errrr.....

Never mind.....

Not quite LOL!!! …...BUT..no matter how good a cigar is, you never have to sit there and listen to it after you have smoked it……….

• Like 1

Quit ten years ago about the worst habit one can pick up ..

May as well cut yourself and bleed out slowly ..

Cigars aren't a habit. More like a hobby. Cigarette smokers can't go a day without smoking but cigar smokers can go months. I know that's the case with me.
  • Like 2

• 4 years later...
Never had a cigar

I just realized this thread is from 5 years ago. Actually Jeremy K texted me to make fun of me. I thought there was a recent cigar thread, guess I found the wrong one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I just realized this thread is from 5 years ago. Actually Jeremy K texted me to make fun of me. I thought there was a recent cigar thread, guess I found the wrong one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you did, this is sooo 2015 haha

• Like 1