Hunting Camp For Sale Grand Gorge Delaware County

My hunting partner and I have decided to sell our camp to buy a larger one. We have for sale our hunting camp. It's a cabin with Xlarge living room, Xlarge kitchen and Xlarge loft. We sleep 6 in the loft with room for at least 2-4 more in the living room. The cabin has all new board and batting siding, new windows, new front door, new roof and re-enforced footings. All work was completed in the spring of 2013. This is a dry cabin with 220 electrical service. Heat is supplied by a wood burning stove. Included is an electric stove for cooking and a fridge. We may be even leaving some of the furniture behind if the buyer would be interested.

The cabin sits on 5 acres of land adjacent to 500 acres of NYC Public Land. Over the last 3 years we have taken a 6 pointer, 2 bear and numerous doe off of the adjacent DEP property. We have spotted 2 additional bear after harvesting the first 2. All interested parties should reply to this post or send me a personal message.

Any heating in the house other than the wood stove?  Indoor plumbing?

No heat other than the wood stove. The wood stove is a 55 Gallon drum stove kit. It holds enough wood to keep the whole cabin more than wam enough all night long. We restock it before we leave for the woods and the house is warm when we get back.

There is no indoor plumbing. There is a bathroom petitioned off and there is a sink and shower that drain out to the ground outside. We use a camping portable hot shower to warm the water and a camp potty. There is a kitchen sink that also drains to the ground outside. we bring water in from a public well 3 miles away.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By -sro-
      Up for sale is a Ravin R26 crossbow.  Brand New in sealed box.  Comes with everything in the original factory kit- bow, scope, quiver, arrows, etc.  Located in Orangeburg area, near Pallisades Mall

• By Tim Rozansky
      66.7 acres of prime hunting land for sale in Orange County, NY.
      The website says $400k
      I would consider $295k with NO seller financing.

Small cabin with wood burning stove, gas lights, bunk beds, long private driveway, small fields, pond, stands located throughout. Zone 3M . Tons of deer, turkey, coyote, bear, ...
      Go here to see more
      http://www.orangecountyhuntingland.com/home
      Serious inquires only.
      NOT looking to lease it. Already have a small club that goes year to year.

Shown by appointment only.
      I am the owner.
      Email me directly at [email protected]
    • By -sro-
      Up for sale is an Excalibur Matrix G340.
      Brand New Just as you'd receive it from the factory.  Scope , quiver, arrows, etc all included.
      Asking $450
      Can meet near Pallisades Mall area or ship to you.
      Pics won't upload so message me and I'll get them over to you
      Any questions send me a PM
    • By AndyM830
      Hello,
      i know this is a long shot but I am looking for a lease  for the 2018 season and beyond within an hour of Albany. The lease is mostly for deer hunting but would also maybe hunt bear and turkey. The lease would be for myself and 1-2 other hunters. We are responsible ethical hunters who would sign a liability agreement and follow all land owners rules. Ideally this will be a long term lease. The only reason I’m looking for new hunting land is I have a 1 year old son and want to hunt closer to home to be able to spend more time with him.  I have tried that invention called google and have also called most farms in my area. If you don’t have land to lease maybe you may be able to steer me in the direction of 1. I’m trying to avoid state land so I can hang cameras and stands and I like knowing where other hunters are in the area. Thanks for any help

andy
    • By alplausoutdoorsman
      Any farmers/farms in 5H or surrounding able to let me hunt on their land? I'm a new 17 year old Hunter.