New to the site too

backstrapper

I go by backstrapper because that's why I hunt and that is my hands down favorite thing to cook and eat!  My motto is U shoot to grill!

I'm 40 live in Ulster County,been  hunting  whitetail and turkey since I was legal, mainly with the bow(my passion) also love my browns and rainbows.  I hunt in NY, OH, and in NJ.  I'm a staff member on another NY hunting forum and was asked by a another staff member to post a post about a fundraiser for a young guy that shot last weekend, with John's permission I did.  BUT now I'm finding myself stuck on this site too ;D  I hunt mainly for the freezer and only shoot what I eat although I'm not against and I believe it serves a good purpose, trapping, yote hunting etc... it's not for me.  I'm not the most experienced hunter but what I enjoy more then anything is getting young or old people into our sport or helping anyone that is having trouble finding deer, turkey, fish, find them.  I've been fortunate over the last 4-5 years to be part of about 10-12 newbies firsts and a couple of seasoned guys biggest. My second passion is getting access to a parcel, google earthing it and trying to figure out the hotspots before stepping foot on the land.  I believe the internet is a tool that only makes us better at what we love doing. My third passion is cooking game! I'm happiest when I'm in the woods,on the water, or working the grill and smoker.  Great site guys and thanks for having me.

• 3 weeks later...