Grab me a cold one!

wooly

I've been patiently waiting for my pepperstick to come in for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Well worth the wait....tonight I'll celebrate! :(

Only recipe I have for it is add $5/lb to my processors pocket and wait till he says its done. I usually get 10lbs of it made from one of my deer each year which sometimes lasts me till New Years......but not often.

I try not to hang around with the boys for the next few weeks as often as I used to. Call me selfish, but I made that mistake before and woke up the following day to an empty bag where my sticks used to be. :'(

Anyone make their own or order them as well?

DSC_2176_filtered.jpg

Nice! 

I get 10 to 25 pounds of sticks done. They are not pepper though milder like a summer sausage but same thickness as those.I am also gonna get some Keilbasa and maybe hotdogs and some other sausage this year. I think I have about 70 pounds or so to go.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got a call this am that I have 16 pounds of sticks ready. Not pepperoni more of a summer but same thickness. In a couple weeks should get call on next smokehouse on keilbasa, italian sausage, ring bologna,salami bologna, summer sausage, venison bacon, and 4 kinds of dogs. Around 90 pounds worth of stuff. I can not wait!! :)