Any Non-white Members?

On a humorous note, did anyone see the news story of how the ISIS flag was supposedly flown in a gay pride march.  The news covered it for a good 20 min trying to see how ISIS would support gay rights before someone actually noticed that instead of Arabic on the flag there were just lots of outlines of sex toys.  It's amazing how quickly they found a new topic to talk about.  Highlight of my week.

• Like 4

while everyone is focused on gay marriage, I would like to know what other things were passed last week.  Its all a smoke show.... and all the dumb americans are either in bliss or enraged with blinders on.

How about we talk about the fact this administration would like to change the paying of ransom laws... I can not see how any american would be for that.

• Like 4

How about we talk about the fact this administration would like to change the paying of ransom laws... I can not see how any american would be for that.

The change to the law would allow for families to pay the ransom if they have the means and choose to do so. Previously the laws prohibited paying of ransoms by families and they could face prosecution at the federal level. The new law would still bar the USA from negotiating or paying ransom money for hostages. While my personal belief is not to never pay, this change is consistent with allowing the maximum liberties to US citizens.

However Reagan with the help of Ollie North found a way around the law.

• Like 1

Honestly, I chuckle that a bunch of yankees are flying the battle flag that flung round balls at your ancestors.

I'm good with it. Know why? Because it was in the PAST. A long time ago. I can ACCEPT the flag as part of HISTORY.

Edited by Skillet
  • Like 1

Honestly, I chuckle that a bunch of yankees are flying the battle flag that flung round balls at your ancestors.

#1.. They didn't fling enough

#2.. Would you be against people burning the U.S. flag in protest?

• Like 2

man this thread really does do a lot to perpetuate the stereotype we hunters get. some of you should be ashamed.

It strikes me odd that those who oppose gay marriage are also supporting the confederate flag, which clearly is a symbol of slavery and racism......

How's this flag racist....? Have you heard about Black confederates? Go back to school and finish that HS degree....

h_k_edgerton_5.jpg

• Like 1

I don't own any flags, but I have a boston Red Sox sticker on my tackle box. Also, I have a 'Merica tshirt I plan to wear at 4th of July pool party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Think on this, they want us to do exactly what we are doing, when people feel they can not say anything or do anything for fear of retaliation of offending someone of another race...they will retreat and segregation will form its own groups..it will be a reaction. This is not helping diversity but will only create segregation on commonality Humans <---stupid

• Like 1

Morgan Freeman said it best when asked how do you stop racism,"stop talking about it" mike Rowe also said it well , removing a flag is only removing our rights, removing does not remove the hate , though if you think it does, then where do the bans and removeal of your rights stop..

• Like 3

Interesting position, Steve.  I wonder if other civil rights movements received similar reactions in the past.

I really wish people would stop comparing the Gay struggle to the Black Struggle

Not even close to being the same thing

• Like 1