What's up with all this dam rain?

maytom

We got over 2 1/2" last night and we have had off and on down pours for the last few hours. Light rain right now.

My son left his car window down last night, after I told him to go out and roll it up…….Trout could live on the floor boards.

i need a small dry spell so I can take down the canopy tent from my son's graduation party, which it rained for of course as it was suppose to be a backyard event,  Since it was cool and cloudy for the last two days, it didn't dry at all, then it rained again last night.

On the plus side, have barely watered the garden this year - keeps the water bill down.

• Like 1

The wife and I are on the last leg of our journey around NYS,it has rained constantly. This was from day one just before it started raining. We hit up the water park in old forge monday ,it rains ed on us but we were already wet so no big deal that day.

post-2694-0-46783800-1435775061_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The wife and I are on the last leg of our journey around NYS,it has rained constantly. This was from day one just before it started raining. We hit up the water park in old forge monday ,it rains ed on us but we were already wet so no big deal that day.

LOL!! is that the old KOA campground near the water park????

Edited by ants

We took the kids there when Mr B was working and living in Watertown. What a fun day that was...I have a pic of two very tired little ones in their car seats on the way home....Gosh that was a long time ago...they were still building the water features back then.

The last time we took the kids to the KOA ,right next to Water Safari, we saw a Shn!T load of bears. It was 4 or 5 years ago. We were there 3 days and we must of seen at least a dozen bears, just walking through the campgrounds. Most of them too close for comfort. One night I was sleeping and heard one snorting ( sounded like a pig) around just inches from my head on the outside of the tent. The next morning I saw his tracks less than a foot from the side of the tent.

God bless him.. but Im so sick of hearing about this kid…..I have four tickets locked up in my gun safe for his concert in September at Darrian Lake. My wife and three of her nut job friends are going.. The wife constantly asks  if the tickets are safe... I swear Im going to sell them and tell the wife that we were robbed……..

• Like 1

Burn them.  Throw milk over your left shoulder.  Draw a circle in grouse blood and burn them in the middle. Only then will you be safe from the antichrist.

Im so tempted to ebey them…I bet I could make money on them… But then again having the wife gone on an overnight has some serious value too….

Im so tempted to ebey them…I bet I could make money on them… But then again having the wife gone on an overnight has some serious value too….

Agreed.  It's her soul anyway.  

I was gone, but I enjoy the company here too much.  Thanks for taking the Luke Bryan thing in stride guys, it's all in jest.

• Like 1

I think it was Tuesday night during a real heavy down pour some poor S.O.B. got sucked into an open manhole as he was trying to help a stranded motorist. (East side of Syracuse) They just found his body, in a drain over a mile and a half away.

still have a nice new pond in my backyard. Need to stock it with some panfish. My daughter will be able to fish from her swingset. Why does our dog find it necessary to have to run thru it every time we let her outside ? It makes for a lot of towel drying before she comes back in the house.