Compound bow recommendations for a beginner

jrussell

Check out Bowhuntingoutlet.com they have some great buys on left handed bows right now. I just purchased a new Martin lithium from there for $200 off. Martin bows are very adjustable and you do not need a bow press to work on them.

Grandpa, how are u liking the lithium? I just ordered one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I myself and left eye dominant, started shooting three years ago. the bow shop set me up with a right hand recurve cause I said I was a righty.

after reading a few books I switched to a lefty bow. improved my shot a lot, mind you I was self taught.

after two seasons shooting recurve hunting my wife wanted to get into hunting. got her a diamond infinite edge. she is a righty. after playing with her edge I got myself one.

I practice with it at fifty yards with no problem.

never had an issue with it. people say the back wall is squishy. I don't feel it. course im just getting used to it and if I got a high end bow I might notice it then. but honestly after shooting recurves for the past few years I have a very solid anchor plus at got it pumped up to like 63 pounds with a 29 dl. on the higher range of the bow I think the back wall is more stable.

300 for the bow. 100 for a smackdown arrow rest cause I didn't like the capture rest that came with it and 50 bucks for a good sight. all together 450 bucks.

I was looking at used bows but I don't trust not getting a dryfired bow.