Looking for a resonable priced lease in Western New York southern tier

gakazman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AndyM830
      Hello,
      i know this is a long shot but I am looking for a lease  for the 2018 season and beyond within an hour of Albany. The lease is mostly for deer hunting but would also maybe hunt bear and turkey. The lease would be for myself and 1-2 other hunters. We are responsible ethical hunters who would sign a liability agreement and follow all land owners rules. Ideally this will be a long term lease. The only reason I’m looking for new hunting land is I have a 1 year old son and want to hunt closer to home to be able to spend more time with him.  I have tried that invention called google and have also called most farms in my area. If you don’t have land to lease maybe you may be able to steer me in the direction of 1. I’m trying to avoid state land so I can hang cameras and stands and I like knowing where other hunters are in the area. Thanks for any help

andy
    • By TheMiz54
      Lease available for 2018 in Steuben County close to town of Greenwood. Looking for a max of 2 hunters (flexible if you have kids and would like them to hunt as well). 
      I would like to open this up to responsible hunters who have a passion for hunting and whitetails. I am trying to give back to the land and create new deer habitat every year. Looking for hunters that will treat the place like their own and enjoy the time out in the woods. Lots of wildlife (Bear, Deer, Turkey, Grouse, Fox, Coyote, etc.)
      21 Acres
      Walking distance to State Land (Rock Creek State Forest) and short ride to Turkey Ridge SF, and Greenwood SF where you can enjoy several thousand acres of hunting land.
      Several treestands on the property.
      Fall foodplots will be going in around July/August 2018 (3 Acres)
      Apple, Pear, Chestnut Tree Plots established and producing fruit as of 2017
      If you are interested and would like more information please let me know. 

• By romeo73
      I am looking to lease or possibly purchase with owner financing property within an hour or 2 of the Buffalo NY area. Looking for anywhere from 50-150 acres, depending on if I lease or purchase.
      Please reply if you have land or know of any resources I can find this land
      Thanks for looking
    • By Anatom12910
      Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent priced hunting land lease for 3 hunters. One of the hunter's teaches hunters safety with the DEC. He is our mentor, so he teaches us about being ethical, polite, and safe during out hunts. We are looking for land 2-3 hours away from NYC. I'm also in the market of buying a small parcel of similar distance. Maybe around 5-20 acers, nothing to big. You can reply here or at [email protected] for serious offers. Any questions please do the same, many thanks in advance!
    • By C-H Brad
      Hunting lease with Cabin now available!
      Here's something that doesn't come along very often..... One of our current lessees is giving up his lease and is looking for someone to buy the cabin that is built on the property. Check out the details about the cabin here http://www.cottonhanlon.com/#!cabin-for-sale/xb92b
      The complete list of available hunting leases can also be found on our website. Any question please do not hesitate to give me a call or email. 607-594-4600 [email protected]
      Bob