2015 DMP TAG SWAP

Chef

I am a New York State resident but active duty Army soldier stationed in Ft Bragg, NC. I come back during the first week of gun season every year to hunt and despite applying a few years now, I still haven't drawn and thus looking a 3H tag. I do have a 3M but I do not have any connections in Orange County anymore to hunt.

I will gladly give up my 3M though I know they are easy to get. On that note, if anyone has 3M land my dad and I could hunt for a day or two, we would appreciate it.

I'm still in search of that coveted 3H tag. Don't have enough points yet. This will be my second to last year hunting as a New York State resident. I will retire after 30 year career in the Army and become a resident wherever life after next takes me. I have some nifty hats and shirts from unit to offer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm still in search of that coveted 3H tag. Don't have enough points yet. This will be my second to last year hunting as a New York State resident. I will retire after 30 year career in the Army and become a resident wherever life after next takes me. I have some nifty hats and shirts from unit to offer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sent you a PM.   Thank you for your years of service!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...