stolen guns

gbj

On August 5th my house was broken into while on vacation. So far the investigation is going nowhere and I'm losing hope on getting my things back. I live in the oswego fulton area so if anyone hears anyone selling guns in the area pm me please. It's likely kids but they only took hunting equipment including bows rifles shotguns and muzzleloader. Thanks,Gary

Not much I despise more than a scumbag thief. I feel bad for you having to go through this. Been through it myself many years ago. Still makes my blood boil when I think about it or see it happen to someone else. I really hope it works out for you and you get your stuff back. And I hope those rotten SOB's that stole from you die a painful death. And sooner rather than later too!

• Like 3

Short list stevens rifle model 200 with a Nikon pro staff 3x9 power scope . Cva optima pro magum muzzleloader camo with nickel barrel Nikon pro staff 3x9 power scope . Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun barrel has the choke tubes pump action on the side of the receiver it rusted where the scope mount was so it's easy to distinguish.Oneida eagle bow with soft cameo case . It's a person my son knows is what were going on he was with us and 700 friends on Facebook knew we were gone.they pushed my air conditioner in the window and climbed in.all evidence points to someone who was in my house before.thanks again Gary I do have pics but they're all with deer and turkeys and not in digital form I can come up with some if need be

Gary I do have pics but they're all with deer and turkeys and not in digital form I can come up with some if need be

Why did I smile when I read this? :)

In a different kind of way I'm glad they are guns you used, not safe queens.  I have SQ's also but honestly my "users" are really much more important to me.

Good luck man, I hope they all show up in one piece and the perps get their due.

I hope they surface and the price is paid. Awful you have to go through that. on a side note, it may be tough to refrain from using facebook while away but news travels and unfortunate things happen. A friends motorcycle was stolen out of garage and they found out facebook relations played a huge role

If I get new stuff I'll be better with serial numbers and pics for sure. Insurance has a cap of 2000 on my policy for guns/ hunting equipment I lost more than that but it sure would help

Some one I know gave the serial numbers to the police and guess what 1 of two guns was recovered out of state, took some time but got it back.