stolen guns

gbj

they left all the jewelry and electronics. They actually stepped over a lap top and never touched it. they grabbed a watch and 2 prescriptions other than that all hunting stuff . Even took my grandsons red ryder bb gun you think i'm mad he was worse!My range finder is also gone they dropped my son's range finder outside so we got 1 back .Even took my quiver off the wall with arrows and rage broadheads.The stupidest thing was our bows were leaning against each other and they only took my sons.

maybe they sensed someone was coming in driveway or something and had to take off faster than expected. For those that do not have full security cams and alarms, you can always put a trail cam or 2 around house facing doors, access areas. secure them hidden in shrubs, tree limbs

It takes the same caliber of scum bag to break into someones home and steal their belonging as it does to commit ANY other crime. The minimum sentence for residential burglary should be 25 years. They are scum who usually get relatively light sentences and offend over and over. I guarantee the scum who stole your things are repeat offenders. Good luck.

Edited by ants

Sorry to hear.

A high number of burglaries are done by someone who has been in the home prior, workmen, delivery guys, the black sheep of the family , kids friends.

Everything I buy gets my name scribed into it. ok not guns .....

I take photos of the items , I make a list of ser. # and take a pic of that. These get emailed to me so i can pull them up anywhere . Don't know if it'll do much good other than handing to insurance company .

Oh and speaking of insurance , everyone needs to know their polices coverage ,I bumped up my firearms , but jewelry was a bit different , limits on amounts and not all offer ,theft, fire and loss and mysterious disappearance I went with Jewelers Mutual as the do.

Edited by Larry302

I grew up in Fulton was the town was booming. I hear nothing but bad things about it now. Its gotton worse. It's to bad. I like the idea of trail camera's in house

Not sure if the word "in" was a typo, but there are far cheaper and better solutions for indoor security. Exterior too really for that matter.