1st card pull of summer

LET EM GROW

Nice bucks. You might want to angle your camera differently to avoid the blurry pics if sunrise is causing it.

Agreed. I did move the cam to a different angle. With there being all cornfield in the back I have to stick to this side. Unless I stake it. But I don't trust my neighbors :/

Couple of nice bucks there. I put a cam on a corn stalk a few years ago. I pulled it before the corn was cut. Easy for me since I'm the one cutting it. Might be worth a shot if you live close by. Still quite a while before the corn is cut. Good luck.

The property line/corner is about 50 yards away from this spot. The one neighbor is great, but the other neighbor is just a pain. So Im kinda stuck to keeping it on the edge of the woods here. without it coming up missing, ill deal with the blurry pics for now :)..  I also had someone blast through multiple times on their 4 wheeler, right past posted signs, ripping up the new brassica/turnip growth coming through. Cant win.