Lifetime licenses mailed out yet??

Pipecrew

I have had a lifetime license for about 15 years now. I was wondering if anyone had received their tags in the mail yet?? One year I got them in May, a few years later in August. Who knows how NY state operates lol.

Anyway, just double checking my wife didn't toss mine in the garbage.

Thanks

Mine arrive last week as well.  Really hate that they no longer mail out the printed hard copies of the regulations.

I can access the regs on line, but  if I want a printed copy to keep by my tv chair (and to show those who aren't sure what the regs really say) I have to "shop" around at wallmart, the town hall etc. 'till a find a copy, same with the printed fishing regs.

I find an email to the DEC usually produces a response within a few days.

I don't have mine yet either but I'm not too concerned. I made a change of address after closing my Post Office Box. When I called the fine folks at the DEC they were great; a new plastic card came within a week reflecting the change to my home addy.

Good people, they'll get it here no sweat.

I don't have mine yet either but I'm not too concerned. I made a change of address after closing my Post Office Box. When I called the fine folks at the DEC they were great; a new plastic card came within a week reflecting the change to my home addy.

Good people, they'll get it here no sweat.

Completely agree, be polite and nice to them and they respond in kind.  The people in the trenches at the DEC do a great job.

I got it today.  Interestingly, it says it was processed on 7/21/15 on the tags, and today is 8/21/15,  Either they have the wrong date in their system, or it took a month to get to me in the mail.

I have no doubt that it took them that long to get it to you. 7/21 seems about normal from my experience. 

A friend at work told me his son got his in the mail a couple days ago but he didn't get his yet. I should get mine this week I'm guessing. I don't know what their mailing system is for the lifetimes but it seems to vary from year to year. Lol

Thanks guys.

Happy Hunting this season!!!!!