Land for Lease? Cayuga County Area

Andrea

Hi! The name is Andrea.

I have been hunting for a number of years with my best friend and we are looking for a property to hunt on for this season, mainly during the week. I get out of work at 3:30 and we don't have time to drive down to the land I own, which is over an hour away. Looking to lease for this season, and potentially years forward. 

Bow Hunting ( A must!)

Gun Hunting (preferred)

Geese/Waterfowl (preferred, not necessary)

We lost the land we had been hunting in Throop after the person moved and sold the property.

Please reach out to me if you have any leads or information you can share with me!

THANK YOU and good luck this season!  :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tim Rozansky
      66.7 acres of prime hunting land for sale in Orange County, NY.
      The website says $400k
      I would consider $295k with NO seller financing.

Small cabin with wood burning stove, gas lights, bunk beds, long private driveway, small fields, pond, stands located throughout. Zone 3M . Tons of deer, turkey, coyote, bear, ...
      Go here to see more
      http://www.orangecountyhuntingland.com/home
      Serious inquires only.
      NOT looking to lease it. Already have a small club that goes year to year.

Shown by appointment only.
      I am the owner.
      Email me directly at [email protected]
    • By AndyM830
      Hello,
      i know this is a long shot but I am looking for a lease  for the 2018 season and beyond within an hour of Albany. The lease is mostly for deer hunting but would also maybe hunt bear and turkey. The lease would be for myself and 1-2 other hunters. We are responsible ethical hunters who would sign a liability agreement and follow all land owners rules. Ideally this will be a long term lease. The only reason I’m looking for new hunting land is I have a 1 year old son and want to hunt closer to home to be able to spend more time with him.  I have tried that invention called google and have also called most farms in my area. If you don’t have land to lease maybe you may be able to steer me in the direction of 1. I’m trying to avoid state land so I can hang cameras and stands and I like knowing where other hunters are in the area. Thanks for any help

andy
    • By alplausoutdoorsman
      Any farmers/farms in 5H or surrounding able to let me hunt on their land? I'm a new 17 year old Hunter.
    • By alplausoutdoorsman
      Hey guys, I'm a 17 year old who's looking into hunting. I'm an avid self taught outdoorsman and I've been having lots of trouble finding land to hunt on. I would love to see some people reach out to not only me but other young hunters as well and help them find lands to hunt on. 
    • By TheMiz54
      Lease available for 2018 in Steuben County close to town of Greenwood. Looking for a max of 2 hunters (flexible if you have kids and would like them to hunt as well). 
      I would like to open this up to responsible hunters who have a passion for hunting and whitetails. I am trying to give back to the land and create new deer habitat every year. Looking for hunters that will treat the place like their own and enjoy the time out in the woods. Lots of wildlife (Bear, Deer, Turkey, Grouse, Fox, Coyote, etc.)
      21 Acres
      Walking distance to State Land (Rock Creek State Forest) and short ride to Turkey Ridge SF, and Greenwood SF where you can enjoy several thousand acres of hunting land.
      Several treestands on the property.
      Fall foodplots will be going in around July/August 2018 (3 Acres)
      Apple, Pear, Chestnut Tree Plots established and producing fruit as of 2017
      If you are interested and would like more information please let me know.