Rainy days

Borngeechee

I shot a limit of squirrels in an hour Tuesday morning in a light but steady rain...

I wouldn't go out in a down pour, but I wouldn't hesitate to put on my lightweight rain parka and hunt squirrels in a light rain or intermittent showers...

In the wet woods, you can walk VERY quietly...

• Like 2

A rainy day is when I dig out all my dirty

Brass and punch out the primers and fire up the

Tumbler and due a load of brass. And enjoy a adult

Beverage.

I'm going to get into reloading one of these days. It just seems smart.

Love hunting bad weather! If you have the right gear rain is no big deal. I would go and see what its like. You can always bail if it gets bad.

That's true. The only thing that sucks is its a 3 hour round trip plus tolls just to get to a place I can legally hunt.
  • Like 1

Being in the woods during a rain can be so soothing to the soul. This time of year, all you need is a light rain jacket and you are good to go. If you get a shot, well that's good too. If you made time to go, just go! If you are like me, you wont regret it!

Being in the woods during a rain can be so soothing to the soul. This time of year, all you need is a light rain jacket and you are good to go. If you get a shot, well that's good too. If you made time to go, just go! If you are like me, you wont regret it!

I def need to invest in a nice light weight rain jacket