ohio outfitter recommendations

brownclown

i was wandering if anyone had any experince and could recommend an outfitter. I was thinking Ohio as the best option for a potential "trophy" area but am open to other areas BUT they need to be within reasonable driving distance (>10hrs) from NY(putnam county)  as i cant get off much time from work.

Why not just fly? It would be much shorter than 10 hours each way to go anywhere in the midwest.

Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska, Wyoming, etc..... All depends on when you plan to hunt and what method? Some places have OTCs some will take a few years to get a tag, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Why not just fly? It would be much shorter than 10 hours each way to go anywhere in the midwest.

Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska, Wyoming, etc..... All depends on when you plan to hunt and what method? Some places have OTCs some will take a few years to get a tag, etc.

i would if i had a week to hunt but the only time i can get during the fall is thanksgiving weekend. so for 4 days it not worth the cost.

i would prefer to bow hunt and from what little i researched ohio tags are OTC. (could be wrong)

i would if i had a week to hunt but the only time i can get during the fall is thanksgiving weekend. so for 4 days it not worth the cost.

i would prefer to bow hunt and from what little i researched ohio tags are OTC. (could be wrong)

If you are going to bowhunt, I would strongly recommend checking out the bowsite forums. It's a bow hunting forum with people from around the country, every state has its own mini forum etc. you will get lots of info there. Once you decide on an amount you want to spend that will narrow your search down as well.

• Like 1