LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Well this is a first for me .... Walking in for this afternoons sit n come across a guy with a face mask on , arrow nocked , and a walkie talky in his hand along the power line cut that runs the length of the woods (public land) ... I say "headin in or out"? He replies , there's a bunch of U.S. probly 14 guys all down the power line cut .... Hmmmm ok , I say " what for " , "there drivin deer" ,.. !!! I told him this is not gun season and on the first flipping day your going to bugger up the woods??? As I walked away disgusted .... Felt like I was gonna get an arrow in my back ... And I know I know , it's public land and they have every right to be there just as much as I do , but that's just rediculous !!!!!!!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well this is a first for me .... Walking in for this afternoons sit n come across a guy with a face mask on , arrow nocked , and a walkie talky in his hand along the power line cut that runs the length of the woods (public land) ... I say "headin in or out"? He replies , there's a bunch of U.S. probly 14 guys all down the power line cut .... Hmmmm ok , I say " what for " , "there drivin deer" ,.. !!! I told him this is not gun season and on the first flipping day your going to bugger up the woods??? As I walked away disgusted .... Felt like I was gonna get an arrow in my back ... And I know I know , it's public land and they have every right to be there just as much as I do , but that's just rediculous !!!!!!!!'

Possibly the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

All settled hoping a buck doesn't come by.....lets goo!!!

• Like 2

Possibly the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

All settled hoping a buck doesn't come by.....lets goo!!!

Was in a buck zone this morning , now in doe only and of course I find a fresh rub and a scrape within 50 yds of my stand ... He better not tempt me lol